Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review of Forbidden Virgin by Carmen Falcone

Forbidden VirginForbidden Virgin by Carmen Falcone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was HOT from beginning to end! Ms Falcone has writen one hot steamy and ultra sexy love story! Our main characters have chemistry that will scorch pain and melt vinyl siding off of your house!

Our heroine Kate knows what she wants and sets out to get it! Graham is about to discover that his Forbidden Virgin won't take NO for an answer and she's soon becoming someone that he can't live without.

This is erotica at it's BEST! The sex is off the charts HOT as our two main characters have remarkable chemistry but there's a story so sweet that it squeezes your heart.

I was give this book as an ARC and these are my thoughts on what I've read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...