Thursday, January 19, 2017

Review of Dancing with a Cowboy by Sandi K Whipple

Dancing With A CowboyDancing With A Cowboy by Sandi K. Whipple
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was given this book by the author and these are my thoughts on it...

People tend to forget that receiving a 3 as a rating is middle of the road, it's still a good rating and should be thought of as such.

I could not connect with the characters. The first few pages did not grab me, but I pushed on. But the more I pushed on the more that I knew that I was not reading the book and enjoying it. In the end, I just had to face the hard facts that this was not the book for me. That being said, please do lot let ti detour you, many others will no doubt find it a pleasurable escape. As I said, it just wasn't the book for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...