Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Review of Bullets and Bluebonnets(Titan World) by Jessie Lane

Bullets and Bluebonnets (Titan World) (Ex Ops #6)Bullets and Bluebonnets (Titan World) by Jessie Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this novella from the author and this is my honest opinion of what I have read.

Bullets & Bluebonnets by Jessie Lane

I was totally engrossed in Bullets & Bluebonnets! Oh my word this book grabbed me from the first page and it's taken me on one hell of an adrenaline filled roller coaster ride! Love love love the interaction with our h and H, Billie Jean Beasley and Chase Anderson as their instant chemistry was enough to start a 5 alarm fire! Witty banter, tense moments, and there was one inner dialogue session that had me laughing out loud! The story line was quick paced, well written and did not in any way disappoint this discerning reader.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...