Friday, September 16, 2016

REview of Her Fierce SEAL by Caitlyn O'Leary

Her Fierce SEAL (Midnight Delta #5)Her Fierce SEAL by Caitlyn O'Leary
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Ms O'Leary stuns me once again with her thoughtful insight into such topics as PTSD, Human Trafficking and illegal adoptions. I'll admit to crying a few times throughout this book as I read. My heart goes out to Finn, Ms O'Leary writes in an amazing style that gets her readers invested in her characters, plot lines and cheering them on throughout all of the hard times. There's plenty of passion and hot lovin' in this book to make you need to take a cold shower!
Buy it, read it and tell your friends about it because this is a series that you don't want to miss!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...