Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Review of Colonel Brandon's Diary (Jane Austen's Hero's #5) by Amanda Grange

Colonel Brandon's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes, #5)Colonel Brandon's Diary by Amanda Grange
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars
I found this little book on my return flight from the book event "Passion in Portland". It was sitting there abandoned, patiently waiting for someone to pick it up, read it and give it a review.
I've enjoyed this series by Ms. Grange and this one too was enjoyable but it also felt a little unfinished, as if she didn't know what to write at the end.

We know that Col. Brandon falls in love with Marianne, and she's filled in some of the gaps, but it felt like there was more to be said and she left us readers feeling that way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...