Tuesday, November 7, 2017

review of The Cowboy SEALs Christmas Baby by Laura Marie Altom

The Cowboy Seal's Christmas BabyThe Cowboy Seal's Christmas Baby by Laura Marie Altom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ms Altom had at the first page of this book. Gideon Snow is an enigma. When two people are thrown together during extraordinary circumstances, it binds them.
Christmas is a magical time of year and anything can happen...even falling in love.

This story will tug at your heartstrings as it’s such a beautiful story of happenstance and of the heart knowing what it wants.
Buy it. Read it. Tell your friends how they want to read it too!

I received this book as an ARC through Netgalley and this is my honest review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...