Friday, June 17, 2016

review of Laying Down the Law by Becky McGraw

I received this book as an ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.

3.5 stars

I'll be completely honest, I thought that the book was missing some important key elements.I felt zero connection to any of the characters and the 4 four chapters of the book almost made me quit reading several times. It didn't feel (to me) to be the same quality of work that Ms. McGraw usually gives to her readers, it felt rushed and the characters were all around unlikable. It was missing the emotional content that I find appealing in other books that I read.
Do not let my review deter you from reading. This is only my opinion, others have found it enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...