Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Review of Assisting Aimee by Susan Stoker

Assisting Aimee (Delta Force Heroes, #1.5)Assisting Aimee by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 stars (I'd give it more if I could)
Assisting Aimee (Delta Force Heroes) by Susan Stoker
I gave myself a book hangover reading this novella! For a "short book" (I use that term loosely) it packs a lot of content! Ms.Stoker sets us up with two former military people working as school teachers, after that it's a real look into what life is like after military service. Our h is Aimee O'Brien -gym teacher and our H is Tony Santoro- first-grade teacher, both have harbored a secret crush on the other. It's when all hell breaks loose that we find out what our couple is made of. It his is a book about having Courage Under Fire and protecting the innocent with your very life if need be, while looking brave on the outside while trying not to panic. It's a non-stop heart pounding drama, while our couple is starting to discover that they may have found their very own forever kind of love. I didn't cry until the end of the book, when I was coming down from my adrenaline rush. I loved Tony and Aimee, and Aimee is the kind of woman we all aspire to be.
Buy it! Read it! Review it! Share it with your friends!
look for my reviews on www.CaliforniaGirlinMA@blogspot.com
and on Facebook California Girl in MA
https://www.facebook.com/California-G...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...