Friday, November 13, 2015

I ❤️ My Kindle

This month I'm celebrating my five year anniversary of owning a Kindle. Honestly, I don't know why I was so hesitant in getting one, but in full disclosure it's brought me so many thousands of hours of pure reading joy! E-Readers in general have opened up readers to hundreds if not thousands of potential new authors and their books. Just the price alone of e-books has many readers sold on going paper free. I was Introduced to the world of Indie Authors and I've never been more pleased with a group writers and their works in all my life!  Because of them, I started reading a few "new to me" genres purely because of books suggested to me by Amazon. And now with book apps like Kobo, iBooks and a few more- well the opportunities to read new to you authors is endless! I highly recommend you try something new to you. Be adventurous in your reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chasing Fire

CHASING FIRE, An I-Team/Colorado High Country Crossover Novel is out! When a raging wildfire threatens to burn Scarlet Springs to the gro...